Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thing #1

Putting a blog together was rather easy, but I was not too excited about creating an avatar--seemed a bit frivolous with so much else to do in a day. I started feeling guilty looking at seemingly endless costumes and backgrounds while at work, and I certainly didn't want to sit at my home computer all evening.

I like blogs for newsletters or forums, but I am not that interested in keeping up a personal blog; being a somewhat private person, it was a strain just to put up personal profile. I am not sure I am comfortable with putting too much information about myself on the net.

2 comments:

Mollie Pherson said...

Woo Hoo! Glad to see you have joined Round 2 of 23 Things on a Stick! Have fun along the way and remember there will be prizes to all who complete the program by September 15th. Enjoy!

Mollie from SELCO

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see, even if with some hesitation, that you joined Round 2 of 23 Things on a Stick. Good luck, learn lots, and have fun!